I’m delighted with the support that I’ve had for my golf day, from people coming along to play and also prizes that have been donated. I look forward to seeing you on 21st June for a 1.00pm start and please see below for some of the wonderful prizes on offer.
There will be golf prizes provided by Craigielaw for 1st, 2nd and 3rd teams in the scramble, as well as prizes for nearest the pin and longest drives. I’m delighted that Pure Spa have donated a Spa Day package for two for the winner of the Ladies longest drive competition. Whilst the men’s longest drive competition has been sponsored by Golf Fit Ltd.
- Spa day for 2 at Archerfield.
- 4 Ball at Renaissance. Host to both this year’s Scottish Mens and Ladies Opens.
- Behind the scenes Sky Sports day. Money can’t buy exclusive offer for two to see Steve Clarke’s rejuvenated Scotland Team. ‘Spend the afternoon with the Sky Sports team at a Scotland Euro 2020 qualifier at Hampden Park.
- Overnight stay for 4 people at the 4 star Rusacks Hotel in St Andrews, with dinner, bed and breakfast included.
- 4 Ball at Muirfield. Kindly donated by the Honourable Company of Edinburgh Golfers to their favourite caddy. To be used between October 2019 – March 2020.
- 4 Ball at Prestwick Golf Club, the birthplace of the Open Championship and one of the best links courses in the world. Kindly donated by Prestwick, where Gabrielle won the 100th Scottish Ladies Amateur Open in 2014.
- Craigielaw golf package for 4 people. 2 nights stay in 4 star Craigielaw Lodge, dinner bed and breakfast both nights, golf at Craigielaw on day one and golf at Kilspindie next day.
Raffle Prizes – £10 per ticket
- Hearts Hospitality x 2 in the Executive European Lounge. Kindly donated by Ann Budge.
- Hibs Hospitality x 2 in the Gallery at Easter Road. Kindly donated by the Hibs Commercial team.
- Overnight stay for two at the Fairmont St Andrews, including breakfast. Kindly donated by the University of St Andrews.
- Meal for 4 at the wonderful Ducks Restaurant, Aberlady.
- Custom fitting session at Titliest Fitting Centre, Craigielaw.
- Jaeger bomb machine with 6 bottles of Jaegermeister. Kindly donated by John Flucker.
- Exclusive Malt Whisky from Wemyss & March Estate, donated by Craigielaw.
- Voucher for Braids Hills Golf Centre donated by Ian Young.
Beat the Pro – £10.00
I will also be doing a nearest the pin contest, where you can challenge me to see if you can beat the pro. Double your money if you win.
Thank you for your support, which will also go towards St Columba’s Hospice.
I hope friends and the wider golf and business community will come along and enjoy a fun afternoon, while helping to support my move into professional golf. The funds raised will also go towards St Columba’s Hospice, a charity that many of you know is very close to me and my family.
A fabulous day is planned, with the opportunity to win wonderful golf prizes as well as exclusive sporting and leisure experiences. There will also be a chance to beat the pro in a par 3 challenge.
The format will be a Texas scramble with a shotgun start at 1pm, followed by a two course meal in the excellent Craigielaw restaurant. The entry cost of each 4 player team is £275.
To enter, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
I’m very grateful to Craigielaw, my club for the last 12 years, for providing this opportunity. Craigielaw is not only a championship standard golf course with great practice areas, but a very welcoming, inclusive club. My experience from junior to international player and now professional has been helped enormously by the club, Derek and the team.